Audience: Executives, Managers, Professionals, Supervisors
Duration: 8 weeks
Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics are at the forefront of modern business management and have become key components in accomplishing strategic and operational goals. This course explores the fundamental sources of BI and surveys the new frontiers of data management and analytics, while introducing techniques and tools used to transform data into actionable information.
- Exhibit disciplinary knowledge in business intelligence and analytics
- Think critically to aid decision making
- Communicate professionally
- Commit to action that demonstrates care for others
- Exhibit personal habits consistent with leadership formation