Courses: PMI ACP Agile Certified Practitioner
Audience: Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members and Managers interested in passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP ® certification exam
Length: 3 days
Credits: 3 credit hours
Gartner predicts that 80% of all software projects will be using Agile in the next couple of years. Your knowledge of both Agile and Traditional practices increase the value you bring to your organization. The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry-level certifications. Be among the early adopters to acquire this very popular and industry-recognized certification by PMI. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ® Certification exam is open to all Agile practitioner team roles who meet the eligibility requirements. The PMI-ACP recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies. If you already use agile practices or your organization is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
By earning the PMI-ACP certification, practitioners can:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training.
With this course, you will walk away with valuable course material, handouts and cheat sheets to support you on your projects,
- 100% PASS GUARANTEE
- Free access to AgileExams.com
- Learn the entire Agile Lifecycle with real-world practical techniques
- Covers the key PMI Learning Objectives needed to pass the PMI-ACP ® certification exam. (Click on the outline tab for more details.)
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Designed to walk you through the Agile Lifecycle activities end to end.
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non-Software project to maximum learning!
- You walk away with valuable course material, handouts and cheat sheets to support you on your projects.
- MethodLed by Experienced Certified Agile Practitioner from Agile Training, the leaders in Agile!
Pre-test at beginning of class on Day 1 – not graded; and Exam at end of class Day 3 that will be graded. Through this class, you will have access to Agile Exams.com testing to test your knowledge and mastery of material. The final class project will include developing a Study Guide for other students in the class on a particular subject as determined by Instructors. The Study Guide will be graded.