Course: Meeting of the Minds: An Emergenetics Workshop
Audience: Executives, managers, professionals, supervisors
Method: In-person Instructor-led
Duration: Half day or 1 day
Enhance personal power and foster team engagement in the Meeting of the Minds workshop—a highly interactive 4- or 8-hour program that integrates one’s individual behavioral and thinking preferences with the dynamics of a team via the Emergentics Profile.
Individuals complete the Profile—an online questionnaire—in advance, and during the engaging workshop, participants will learn to leverage their own strengths while developing an awareness of what others bring to the table. Teams will discover how to communicate more effectively by harnessing diverse perspectives. The Meeting of the Minds workshop uses a multi-faceted approach to build knowledge, foster understanding and bolster organizational capacity.
During the course, participants will:
- Increase self-awareness and explore their own preferences
- Explore and understand how others think and work
- Learn how to better communicate and work effectively with a team
- Discover how to make better decisions
- Learn strategies to increase efficiency at work
Workshops are led by certified Emergenetics associates.