COURSE: Creighton Leadership U Program
The Creighton Leadership U program is designed for ambitious and talented professionals seeking to accelerate their leadership development. This program delivers the best practices in corporate leadership while leveraging the expertise of Creighton’s business faculty. Participants will gain leadership skills applicable to their career aspirations through experiential learning and facilitated conversations with their managers, mentors and peers.
- Participants will meet one day a week for three weeks
- Class size limited to 20 participants
- Laptop or iPad required
- Content is delivered through interactive case studies and focuses on real-world application
- You’ll have the chance to build relationships with community leaders, faculty and peers
- Participants will build consultation teams for sharing best practices and facilitating team-based learning
- Each session will be taught by Creighton University faculty specializing in the session’s subject matter
- Guest faculty will include corporate and community leaders
- Dedicated relationship-building time following each session
- Participants will have short, online interactions and discussions between instructor-led sessions
- Participants will develop a personalized plan for accelerating individual leadership development
- Access to corporate and community leaders
- Graduates will earn a Creighton Leadership U Certificate
- Graduates who attend Creighton University in pursuit of their MBA degree will earn three full credits toward the core leadership course
- An undergraduate degree (in the case of significant work experience, undergraduate degree may be waived)
- Two years of full-time work experience
- Resume and letter of reference from applicant’s manager/mentor will be requested during the registration process
This course applies as a building block for graduate badges and certificates within the Master Certificate in Project Management.
If your employer requires completion of the course prior to payment of the tuition, complete the employer tuition deferral program application (PDF).