Creighton Leadership U Program
The Creighton Leadership U program is designed for ambitious and talented professionals seeking to accelerate their leadership development. This program delivers the best practices in corporate leadership development while leveraging the expertise of Creighton’s business faculty. Participants will gain leadership skills applicable to their career aspirations through experiential learning and facilitated conversations with their managers, mentors and peers.
- One three-hour seminar per month for nine months
- Each session will be held in the Harper Center
- Class size limited to 25 participants
- Classes will be located at Creighton University Harper Center
- Laptop or iPad required
- Content delivered through interactive case studies and focus on real world application.
- Opportunity for authentic relationship building with community leaders, faculty, and peers.
- Participants will build consultation teams for sharing best practices and facilitating team based learning.
- Each session will be taught by Creighton University faculty specializing in the session’s subject matter.
- Guest faculty will include corporate and community leaders.
- Dedicated relationship building time following each session.
- Participants will have short, online interactions and discussions between instructor-led sessions.
- Participants will develop a personalized plan for accelerating individual leadership development.
- Access to corporate and community leaders.
- Graduates will earn a Creighton Leadership U Certificate.
- Graduates who attend Creighton University in pursuit of their MBA degree will earn three full credits toward the core leadership course.
- An undergraduate degree (If significant work experience undergraduate degree may be waived)
- Two years of full-time work experience
- Completion of Creighton Leadership U Application
- Letter of reference from applicant’s manager/mentor
Leadership U meets monthly from 1 to 5:30 p.m. on the third Friday of the month as follows, at Creighton University’s Heider College of Business at the Harper Center.
This course applies as a building block for graduate badges and certificates within the Master Certificate in Project Management.
If your employer requires completion of the course prior to payment of the tuition, you can use the form for tuition deferral provided.