Audience: Executives, Managers, Professionals, Supervisors
Duration: 8 weeks
The course provides an overview of business analytics as well as introduces and reinforces the concepts common to all modern statistical methods. Coverage includes sampling, confidence, hypothesis testing, and simple linear regression.
- Exhibit disciplinary knowledge in business intelligence and analytics
- Think critically to aid decision making
- Communicate professionally
- Commit to action that demonstrates care for others
- Exhibit personal habits consistent with leadership formation