Course: Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
Audience: Managers, supervisors and executive-level individuals who seek better understanding of enterprise risk management principles. Operational, financial, investment, compliance, credit, auditing, data and cyber areas all share applicability of enterprise risk management (ERM) applications.
Method: In-person instructor-led
This foundational workshop covers ERM and its role within an organization. It also explores ERM governance within the systems model.
Participants will explore the following topics:
- What is ERM
- How ERM differs from traditional risk management perspectives (i.e. operational, financial, credit)
- Moving to ERM and away from silo management models
- Why ERM provides a more effective model for organizations
- The importance of a risk mindset within an organization
- Using key metrics for ERM reporting and management
- ERM governance models in practice