IMPACT is an intensive, innovative and collaborative program for those who lead teams. With an emphasis on strategically leading teams, this four-session program — purposefully designed to span multiple months — equips leaders with practical tools and best practices.
Unique in its highly interactive format, with theory-driven data and concrete tactics, IMPACT goes beyond the typical leadership training experience. Leaders master effective techniques for team immersion, functional cultivation, strategy, influence, ethical management, conflict resolution and team agility. Each participant drives an IMPACT Project within their organization to enhance learning and gain concrete takeaways. This unique program offers 6 graduate level credits from Creighton University to blend the best of the academic classroom with the demands of sustainable corporate leadership development.
Inspire bold thinking and action while building leaders. Each two-day session builds sequentially combining evidence-based tools, real-time experience, actionable models, and management simulations guided by expert faculty and former corporate leaders.
What Companies Gain
Organizations who build leaders through IMPACT gain employees who are strategic team leaders. They understand what motivates people, how people respond to goals, and can link measurable results to enable business success. This investment in developing leaders builds a stronger, more engaged, trusted and inspired team.
- Ability to apply cutting-edge tools and frameworks to teams
- Utilize diverse thought and advanced action planning
- Amplified aptitude to engage team in shared responsibilities
- Strengthened ability to influence, negotiate and lead teams
- Enhanced ability to become an innovative, strategic leader
- Connection to a strong network of experts across industries
- Apply best practices to produce high-impact teams
- Understand best practices in leading teams and accelerating change
- Explore advantages of leading vs managing
- Discover the real value of diverse team design and how to assemble high-performing teams
- Identify and mitigate threats to team effectiveness
- Navigate difficult leadership challenges modeled after real-world issues