COURSE: Drone Aviation
Audience: Anyone involved with STEAM education, robotics, physics, photography, agriculture or with a special interest in drones
Method: Online hybrid
Duration: 5 weeks
The Creighton University Drone Aviation Badge program is a wonderful opportunity that offers an unmatched level of training including:
- online coursework
- in-person instruction with licensed remote pilot instructors.
As with all of the RaD Lab’s programs, the Drone Aviation Badge program challenges students to complete hands-on projects that contribute to positive social change. This makes our program unique, impactful and most of all, a great deal of fun!
- Aug. 20, 2018 – Sept. 22, 2018
- Oct. 1, 2018 – Nov. 3, 2018
- Jan. 14, 2019 – Feb. 16, 2019
- March 4, 2019 – April 6, 2019
Additional options may be available upon request.