Audience: Executives, Managers, Professionals, Supervisors
Duration: 8 weeks
Information Visualization is an active, hot area in business intelligence and analytics. The presence of big data in business today, along with the need for fast, accurate and timely decisions based on information make information or data visualization critical. However, this is a new field for business. That means that while there are good examples of it out there, there are more bad examples. As a result, there is much to learn.
- Exhibit disciplinary knowledge in business intelligence and analytics
- Think critically to aid decision making
- Communicate professionally
- Commit to action that demonstrates care for others
- Exhibit personal habits consistent with leadership formation