CU Boot Camp - Chartered Financial Analyst ® (CFA) Prep Course LEVEL 2
Audience: Professionals working in BFSI; professionals working in investment/stock research firms, professionals working in KPO, students from premium B-schools, professionals working in IT, Professional Engineers, Chartered Accountants/CSs/ICWAs/CFPs and others
Method: In-person instructor-led
Duration: 4 days
Creighton University is excited to offer an intensive 4-day BootCamp for the June CFA® exam. Our program is ideally situated just a few weeks before exam day making it the ideal supplement to weekly review courses or self-study preparation.
We have put together a program with excellent, knowledgeable instructors at a very reasonable price. This schedule is designed so that you will not miss a full week of work to attend our program.
Sessions will run each day 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Our unique program is offered Thursday through Sunday.
Why You Should Come to Omaha
We have been delivering a high-quality review experience for local candidates for over a decade. In an effort to support the needs of candidates from outside of Omaha, we are offering a condensed 4-day Boot Camp to review the most crucial material for your upcoming June CFA® exam. We teach this same material in our Master of Investment Management program and our weekly CFA review class. We can’t guarantee that by attending our review sessions you will pass the exam but we are confident, based on our experience and knowledge of the material, that we can help you be more prepared.
The price of this review session is $899 for non-CU students. Cost includes refreshments during breaks, lunch, and a Kaplan/Schweser Mind Map slide pack. You may also purchase a Kaplan/Schweser package of study materials, which include Schweser Notes Volumes 1 - 5, Schweser QuickSheet, Practice Exam Volume 1, SchweserPro QBank and Review Workshop Workbook at a substantial discounted price of $250.
Our knowledgeable team of instructors has years of experience in delivering CFA® review education.
- Mr. John Harris, CFA®: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Mr. Clint Rushing, CFA®: Equity
- Melissa Woodley, PhD, CFA®: Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Ken Washer, CFA®, CFP®, DBA: Quantitative Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Charles Braymen, PhD, CFA®: Economics
- Randy Jorgensen, PhD, CFA®: Corporate Finance
- 8:30-10:15 Fixed Income 14
- 10:30-12:15 Fixed Income; Derivatives 14,15
- 1:30-3:15 Forwards; Futures; Swaps 16
- 3:30-5:15 Forwards; Futures; Swaps 16,17
- 5:30-6:30 Economics for Valuation: Exchange Rates 4
- 8:30-10:15 Economics for Valuation: Growth and Regulation 4
- 10:30-12:15 Quantitative Methods: Correlation and Regression 3
- 1:30-3:15 Quantitative Methods: Regression and Time Series 3
- 3:30-5:15 Valuation Concepts and Industry and Company Valuation 10
- 5:30-6:30 Industry and Company Valuation 11
- 8:30 - 10:15 Valuation Models 12
- 10:30 - 12:15 Valuation Models 12
- 1:30 - 3:15 Alternative Investments 13
- 3:30 - 5:15 Portfolio Management 18
- 5:30 - 6:30 Corporate Finance 8
- 8:30 - 10:15 Corporate Finance 9
- 10:30 - 12:15 FRA: Intercorporate Investments 5,6
- 1:30 - 3:15 FRA: Intercorporate Investments 6
- 3:30 - 5:15 FRA: Post-Employment; Multinational; Quality of Earnings 6,7
- 5:30 - 6:30 FRA: Earnings Quality; Analysis Techniques 7