Course: CFA® Level 1 Exam Review Course
Audience: Investment management professionals
Method: In person instructor-led
Duration: Weekly, January through April
Prepare for the CFA® Chartered Financial Analyst Level 1 Exam with the expert faculty of Creighton’s Heider College of Business. Our talented and seasoned instructors are ready to deliver what you need most: help in learning the CFA® curriculum. We know the curriculum because we live it by teaching and applying it in the classroom or on the job. While we can’t guarantee you will pass any exam, we believe we can help you be prepared and give you confidence on exam day!
We have delivered CFA® review programs for all three CFA® exam levels and have taught the same material in our Master of Investment Management (MIMFA) program since 2006. We offer a full classroom experience – live instructors and interaction with other motivated candidates. This combination of live instruction and engaged fellow students is what draws Level I students back for our Level II and III reviews.
About the Instructors
Our instructors are committed, experienced professionals who:
- Have earned a CFA® charter
- Have experience in either teaching the material, working in the field, or both
- Are committed to helping candidates understand the curriculum and pass the CFA® exam
- Taught CFA® material in our programs since 2006
- Live instruction
- A well-constructed study plan to help discipline your studies for the upcoming exam
- Interaction with instructors and fellow class members (candidates tell us this interaction and ability to make contacts with other candidates is a crucial element of success)
- Access to proven Schweser study aids at a discounted price
- A comprehensive mock exam
Program cost is $399 for non-Creighton students. Program cost for currently enrolled Creighton students is $75. All class materials are included with your registration fee.
If you have questions or want additional information, contact Randy Jorgensen, PhD, CFA® and Director of Master of Investment Management and Financial Analysis Program, at 402.280.5513 or randyjorgensen [at] creighton [dot] edu.
CFA Institute does not endorse or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Creighton University. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.