Elevate your career by earning a certification that shows your commitment to professional excellence, or simply increase your expertise in one of several areas within finance. You can achieve it through professional development courses in areas from behavioral finance to CFA exam prep. You’ll learn from top faculty - Creighton has more certificated financial analysts (CFAs) teaching here than any other school in the world.
Professional Development Course Offerings
- Introduction to Financial Psychology
- Applied Behavioral Finance
- The Psychology of Family Finances
- The Psychology of Personal Finances
- Financial Communication and Interviewing
Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Chartered Financial Analyst ® (CFA) LEVEL 1 Exam Review
- CU Boot Camp - Chartered Financial Analyst ® (CFA) Prep Course LEVEL 2
- CU Boot Camp - Chartered Financial Analyst ® (CFA) Prep Course LEVEL 3
- Accounting Basics for Non-Financial Managers
- Fiscal Leadership
For finance professionals who want a deep dive into personal financial planning or financial psychology, we offer certificate programs in these areas. You’ll get up to speed on industry trends and gain a broad knowledge base. With a certificate, you can finish your program faster than a traditional degree or go at your own pace. Your certificate may count toward a specialization within a future MBA if you decide to pursue it in the future.
For the most committed and ambitious finance professionals, we also offer master’s degrees in finance.