Courses in ethics and risk management will help guide stakeholders as they weigh important decisions that face their organizations.
Ethics and Compliance Course Offerings
Creighton University, founded on Jesuit values, is a longtime leader in forming ethical agents of positive change. Train your employees with courses such as:
- Busting BlindSpots
- Ethical Communication: First Advisor
- Ethical Leadership
- Ethical Lens Inventory
- Ethical Values Driven Leadership
- Fundamentals of Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
Enterprise Risk Management
Every organization faces risks, unknown and known, in their organization. Risk stakeholders need their risk departments and employees to have the foundational knowledge and critical thinking analysis skills to identify and manage risk. Creighton’s Center for Professional and Corporate Excellence offers skill development opportunities to individuals and organizations seeking support in enterprise risk management.
Contact us to set up comprehensive training opportunities for topics such as credit and market risk fundamentals, ERM governance, crisis planning and more.
Risk Management Workshops Customized Just for Your Organization
Does your organization have specific needs related to risk management? We can develop a workshop that includes the topic areas that are most important to you and your team. We’ll dedicate 20–60 minutes to each content area, depending on the depth of knowledge and application desired. Topics can include:
- Introduction to enterprise risk management
- ERM governance system models
- Risk assessments and risk audits
- Integrating strategic planning into ERM governance
- Changing to an ERM governance model
- ERM case studies (varied by topic)
- ERM management and reporting
- A board’s role in ERM governance
- Crisis planning and enterprise communication
To start planning your customized course, contact us.