Certificates, badges and credentials demonstrate your specific competencies on a more granular level than degree programs, showing organizations exactly how you can add value. In a competitive job market, earning these achievements is a great way to differentiate yourself.
More than 25 High-Quality Programs
Browse opportunities to earn certificates, badges and credentials:
A certificate is an educational achievement representing completion of specialized training at the college level for the corporate professional. Creighton University’s graduate certificates represent training at the master’s degree level, generally consisting of 12 to 18 semester units of coursework.
An accredited bachelor’s degree in a related field is a standard prerequisite for entry into a graduate certificate program. In most cases, the graduate certificate through Creighton University can represent part of the coursework required for obtaining a master’s degree.
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Financial Planning
- Project Management
Health Care Professionals
- Health Administration and Policy
- Health Care Collaboration and Conflict Management
- Health Care Ethics
- Healthcare Management
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Clinical and Translational Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Dental
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medicine
- Pre-Health Sciences (Undergraduate)
- Psychology (Undergraduate)
The professional world uses credentials as evidence of completion of specific training or education programs. Creighton University offers boot camps and test preparation classes to help prepare professionals to successfully complete tests and exams, and to provide independent validation of possession of the knowledge, skills and ability necessary to practice a particular occupation competently. The issuing institution or association often maintains a record of the credential achieved.
Professional credentials are normally valid for a limited number of years, based on the pace of change in the certified profession. They may require periodic recertification through reexamination or continuing professional development.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO™)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM™)
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM™)
Project Management Institute
- CFA Weekly
- CFA Boot Camp
Badges are accessible and portable “micro-credentials” that you can use to represent your accomplishments. Badges awarded through Creighton University demonstrate mastery in a range of in-demand skills and competencies. Badges connect those verified skills to opportunities and promotion within organizations. In addition, research has shown that employees who earn badges for professional development are more engaged and remember more of what they have learned.
Digital badges have the greatest meaning when their source is known, trusted and verified. That’s why Creighton has partnered with a leading badging partner. When you see the Verified icon or official Verified seal on a member’s badge, profile or website, it means that our badging partner has verified that the account belongs to the person or organization indicated.
Badges are offered in the following areas and consist of one or more courses:
- Body Language, Communication, and Professional Excellence
- Workplace Strategies and Communication Styles
- Technology and Communication at Work: Online Messages
- Technology and Communication at Work: Speaking
Lifestyle Medicine Badge
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution: Fundamentals Badge
Technology and Innovation
Project Management: Managing Projects Badge
- Managing Projects: Part 1: Understanding the Fundamentals
- Managing Projects: Part 2: Applying the Fundamentals