Professional development opportunities
Advance your career, demonstrate competency and learn new skills with a professional development course at Creighton University. We offer classes on a variety of topics, including project management, education, victim advocacy and more. Designed specifically for working professionals, you’ll find online, on-campus and hybrid options, and with durations ranging from a few hours to several months, you can choose the ones that work with your schedule.
Browse below or see a full listing of our courses. Filter by topic/interest or method (online, on campus or hybrid/combination) and sign up for a course that fits your goals.
- The Catalyst Program
- Restorative Justice in Schools
- All Learning is Social Emotional Learning
- Student-Centered Coaching
- Advanced Lifestyle Medicine
- Executive Healthcare Fellowship
- Introduction to Collaborative Care for Health Professions Students
- Introduction to Collaborative Care for Educators and Clinicians
- Project Management: Understanding and Applying the Fundamentals
- Certified ScrumMaster®
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
- Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®