Professional development opportunities
Advance your career, demonstrate competency and learn new skills with a professional development course at Creighton University. We offer classes on a variety of topics, including project management, education, victim advocacy and more. Designed specifically for working professionals, you’ll find online, on-campus and hybrid options, and with durations ranging from a few hours to several months, you can choose the ones that work with your schedule.
Browse below or see a full listing of our courses. Filter by topic/interest or method (online, on campus or hybrid/combination) and sign up for a course that fits your goals.
- All Learning is Social Emotional Learning
- The Catalyst Program
- Drone Aviation Training
- Educators Can’t Pour from an Empty Cup: Creating A Self-Care Plan
- Happy Teacher, Happy Classroom: Exploring Happiness for a Life Well Lived
- Introduction to 3D Printing for Educators
- Introduction to Design Thinking for Educators
- The Resilient Educator: Preventing Teacher Burnout
- Restorative Justice in Schools
- Student-Centered Coaching