Where Students, Technology and Industry Meet
Creighton’s Research and Development Lab (radlab, for short) is a state-of-the-art technology makerspace—an education tool for the Creighton community and beyond.
The radlab utilizes Creighton’s innovative technologies and expertise to help promote economic development for the Omaha community. As partners, we aim to bring students, scientists and organizations together from across the world to develop new technologies which help businesses grow, support STEAM education, and generate positive social change.
radlab At a Glance
We enjoy innovative partnerships with:
- Get involved in a Hack-a-thon through participation, sponsorship or mentoring a student.
- Sponsor a student as an intern and get top priority to recruit and hire new grads.
- Form a civic or co-intellectual property partnership to tackle a research project.
- Take a continuous education program to advance the skills needed in your career.
- Lease the Creighton Advanced Visualization Environment, or C.A.V.E., which features a 35-by-8-foot curved wall where larger than life images and videos can be projected.
- Join the Innovation advisory council.
- Consider naming opportunities for programs and physical spaces.
- Contact us at 402.280.2343 or radskills [at] creighton [dot] edu for other opportunities.