With the right training, organizations can use their data to make better decisions. If your institution is aiming to be more data-driven, our courses can teach employees how to apply rational statistical approaches to create actionable information from massive amounts of data. Course participants will gain data management, analytical and problem-solving skills as they work through data-intensive business problems.
Employee Training Options
- Introduction to Business and Data Analytics
- Survey of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Visual Analysis and Visualization
- Database Management Systems
- Data Analytics Program
- Digital Marketing Program
- Predictive Analytics
- Applications of Optimization Modeling
Those looking for a more in-depth experience can pursue the Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics.
For employees interested in advanced degrees, we offer a master’s degree in Analytics (MS) and a master’s degree in business intelligence and analytics (MSBIA).