CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION THAT’S FOCUSED ON CARING.
We share your passion for delivering high quality, compassionate nursing care. That’s why we offer comprehensive, interprofessional continuing education programs. Creighton was the first in the United States to receive joint accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). This means your CE credits will not only count, but will help you excel in your nursing career.
Caring for the Whole Person
As a Jesuit, Catholic university, Creighton provides continuing nursing education programs focused on compassionate patient care.
Creighton proudly fosters relationships among health sciences schools, CHI Health, area hospitals and other health care organizations.
Hear from leading experts—from Creighton and around the world. Learn with nursing colleagues from here in Omaha and across the country. A few of our annual events include:
- Distinguished Lecture Series—Featuring a variety of respected medical professionals—from Creighton and beyond.
- Trauma Symposium—Focuses on the critical need for interprofessional collaboration to improve the care and treatment of trauma patients.
- Primary Care Update—Designed as an update on important ambulatory care topics.
- Immunize Nebraska—Brings together individuals from Nebraska and surrounding states who want to promote immunization to eliminate vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Sigma Theta Tau (Iota Tau Chapter) Annual Research Day–the College of Nursing’s annual research event, featuring a keynote address and student research presentations
- Caring in a Complex World—the College of Nursing’s annual Reunion Weekend CE event