STAY UP-TO-DATE ON THE LATEST MEDICAL ADVANCES.
We deliver high-quality continuing education programs for medical professionals. In fact, Creighton was the first university in the United States to receive joint accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and the American Nurses Credentialing Center. You will receive an interprofessional education that will keep you up-to-date on the latest advances in clinical research and medical technology.
Caring for the Whole Person
As a Jesuit, Catholic university, Creighton provides continuing education programs that focus on compassionate patient care.
Creighton proudly fosters relationships between health sciences schools, CHI Health, area hospitals and other health care organizations.
Learn from the Experts
Hear from leading experts—from Creighton and around the world. Learn alongside attendees who are part of medical communities here in Omaha and across the country and the world. Annual events include:
- Distinguished Lecture Series—Featuring a variety of respected medical professionals—from Creighton and beyond.
- Trauma Symposium—Focuses on the critical need for interprofessional collaboration to improve the care and treatment of trauma patients.
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine Conference—Focuses on pulmonary and critical care topics and advancements in sleep medicine.
- Primary Care Update—Designed as an update on important ambulatory care topics.
- Immunize Nebraska—Brings together individuals from Nebraska and surrounding states who want to promote immunization to eliminate vaccine-preventable diseases.
For those who are unable to attend in-person event, Creighton provides some continuing education opportunities online. View a list of the online medicine events.