This program has been postponed. Please check back for updated conference information.
A Regional Conference Designed For
Family medicine and internal medicine physicians, advanced practice providers, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, infection
preventionists, quality program leaders and all other healthcare workers interested in improving the management of common infections through incorporation of antimicrobial stewardship principles
Track for acute care hospitals and outpatient facilities will include information relevant to both hospitals and ambulatory-care settings.
Track for post-acute and long-term care facilities will include information specific for Long-term care providers, medical directors, infection preventionists, nurses, consultant pharmacists, directors of nursing, and facility administrators.
Summit topics will include
- Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) in Nebraska and nationally
- CDI testing controversies
- Balancing sepsis with stewardship
- Infection prevention and control
- Social determinants of antibiotic prescribing
- Enhancing infection control and stewardship in acute/ambulatory care using electronic health records
- Starting an outpatient stewardship program
- AMDA’s new UTI guidance for long-term care
- Practical surveillance and outbreak management in long-term care
Jointly Provided By
Nebraska Antimicrobial Stewardship Assessment and Promotion Program
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
Creighton University Office of Continuing Education